NOTE: Preference will be given to those companies/organizations featuring food representative of Asia, or promote awareness of Asian-American food culture.
Cost: $500 per space for Commercial Booths; $400 per space for Non-profit booths
VENDOR CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2022 OREGON ASIAN CELEBRATION FOOD VENDOR BOOTH SPACE
These terms and conditions are an agreement between the Asian Council/Asian Celebration Committee, hereafter called Celebration and Food Vendors, hereafter called Vendor, to display and/or sell goods to visitors from 10am-8pm on July 30, 2022 at Alton Baker Park.
- SPACE AND UTILITIES: Booth space is offered on a first-come basis and the Celebration reserves theright to reallocate Vendor booth space as needed. Vendors to provide their own table(s), chair(s) and canopy as needed. Power (110v single) is available for an additional cost. Please inquire if this is something you are needing.
- FIRE AND SAFETY: All Vendors are required to comply with fire and life safety regulations of the city, county, and state. All booth materials or decorations will have to be fire retardant with an approved rating label or proof that the materials have been treated with retardant spray. Items for sale do not need to meet this requirement. MERCHANDISE WILL BE KEPT WITHIN BOOTH AREA. Vendor must provide their own extension cord (14 gauge or greater) with a resettable breaker and must have an approved cover, if they are requesting power. Celebration reserves the right to terminate this contract immediately if Vendor is not in compliance with said regulations. A Fire Department representative may check Vendor’s booth and has the authority to disallow participation if Vendor is not in compliance. Each booth should have a small fire extinguisher.
- SET-UP: Morning of July 30, 2022. Vendor shall be ready and open for business by 10am. TAKE DOWN: after 8pm on July 30, 2022. Vendor shall not take down until after the close of the Celebration at 8pm. Vendor is responsible for cleaning up the entire booth area. Failure to do so may leave Vendor financially responsible for clean-up charged to Asian Celebration by the city.
- Vendor will need to provide all setup supplies for their area, including tables, chairs, etc. Drive in of vehicles to the booth area WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. Vendors will need to provide their own handcarts if needed. We do hope to have volunteers available if vendors need assistance unloading.
- Fees are to be paid online through PayPal at AsianCelebration.org after your application has been reviewed and approved.
- Commercial Vendors must carry their own liability insurance listing the “Asian Celebration and its officers” as the additional insured. RELEASE AGREEMENT: In consideration of the granting of permission to participate in the Oregon Asian Celebration, I the undersigned, intending to hereby legally bind myself, heirs, personal representatives and all volunteers and agents of the organization I represent, agree to waive, discharge, and release any and all rights and claims for injuries, losses, and damages against the City of Eugene and/or the Asian Council, their officers, employees, thereof, or for any injury or pain to personnel, participants and/or customers. I, and my organization/company are responsible for any such claim and that I am fully insured and bonded. I, the undersigned, agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.