Saturday & Sunday
North of the Performance Hall. For ages 12 & under. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Open Saturday 11:00-6:00, and Sunday 11:00-5:00. Sponsored by Oregon Community Credit Union and Imagination International.
The Youth Room offers a fun, interactive and educational time for young people.
- Gyotaku fish print making – sponsored by Jordan Schnitzer Art Museum, UO
- Cat ears workshop with Kumoricon
- Manga coloring with Marianne Walker
- Origami with Terry Pleger & Emerald Henderson
- Tibetan woodblock printing with Saraha School
- Various activities provided by the International
- School of Modern Technology (ISMT)
Sponsored by Asian-American Foundation of Oregon
Children are invited to pick up a passport at the entrance. Follow the clues, find the destination booths, get your passport stamped, and learn about Asian culture. Once your passport is complete, go to the AAFO, booth 94-95, for a prize! Passport & prizes available while supplies last.
South of the Performance Hall. For ages 12 & under. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Open Saturday 11:00-6:00, and Sunday 11:00-5:00. Presented by Yujin Gakuen Japanese Immersion School and sponsored by Oregon Community Credit Union.
Entertainment and imagination for children, with carnival games such as Plinko, Feed Ponyo Toss, Chopstick Game, Fishing Game, and more. Take a picture with Totoro! Win prizes! Learn about our school and join the fun!
Lost children will be taken to the Information Booth near Main Stage, and an an anncouncement will be made.